The Snow IV air cooling system allows the correct temperature of the CPU when it is prone to overheating. Thanks to its four heatpipes it is excellent at removing heat generated by the equipment. In addition, its 120mm PWM fan features a wide speed range to improve airflow and cooling performance of the CPU.
The Snow IV air cooling system has four heatpipes of copper that improve the process of heat removal, allowing the CPU to be cool.
The Snow IV air cooling system includes a 120mm fan, with 4-pin connection and eleven blades that improve airflow and cooling performance of the CPU.
Snow air cooling systems have among their components an aluminum heatsink that favors the heating distribution.
Designed for easy installation. The highlight is that it is compatible with the AM4 processor, as well as with the main processors of Intel and AMD.
5 YEARS WARRANTY
The quality of our products is such that we offer a 5 years guarantee. Just like the SNOW IV refrigeration systems.
FRESH AIR FOR GAMING
The SNOW air cooling systems guarantees the correct temperature for the equipment to endure the most demanding gaming sessions
- Dimensions: 123 x 78 x 155 mm
- Heat Sink dimension: 11918.07 mm2
- Weight: 605 g
- Voltage: 12 V
- Power: 2.4 W
- Fan size: 120 x 120 x 25 mm
- Nº blades: 11
- Noise level: 19-22.9 dBA
- RPM: 800 – 1400
- Max. air pressure: 1.65 mm – H2O
- Power Interface: 4 pin + pwm
- CFM: 30 – 60
- MTBF: 30000 h
- Bearing: Hydraulic
- Cable: Braided
- Weight: 140 g
- Heat Sink quantity: 46
- Heat Sink distance: 2.2 mm
- Nº pipes: 4
- Pipe’s diameter: 6 mm
- Total dissipation area: 553594.3 mm2
- TDP: ≤120 W
- Weight: 465 g
- Intel: Intel LGA 2011 / 2011-3 / 1366 / 1156
/ 1155 / 1151 / 1150 / 775 / 2066
- AMD: FM2+ / FM1 / AM3+ / AM3 / AM2+
/ AM2 / AM4
- Packaging Dimensions: 155 x 102 x 199 mm
- Packaging Weight: 704 g
- Number of boxes per carton: 24 piece(s)
- Dimensions: 480 x 431 x 465 mm
- Carton’s weight: 23.96 kg
*Prices and descriptions except error or omission