The Snow III air cooling system allows the correct temperature of the CPU when it is prone to overheating. Thanks to its three heatpipes it is excellent at removing heat generated by the equipment. In addition, its 100mm PWM fan features a wide speed range to improve airflow and cooling performance of the CPU.
The Snow III air cooling system has three heatpipes of copper that improve the process of heat removal, allowing the CPU to be cool.
The Snow III air cooling system includes a 100mm fan, with a 4-pin, seven-blade connection that improves airflow and cooling performance of the CPU.
Snow air cooling systems have among their components an aluminum heatsink that favors the heating distribution.
Designed for easy installation. The highlight is that it is compatible with the AM4 processor, as well as with the main processors of Intel and AMD.
5 YEARS WARRANTY
A refrigeration system such as SNOW III, manufactured with the most innovative technologies and the best components, required a 5-year warranty, in accordance with the quality of the product.
FRESH AIR FOR GAMING
The SNOW air cooling systems guarantees the correct temperature for the equipment to endure the most demanding gaming sessions
- Dimensions: 110 x 81 x 148.5 mm
- Heat Sink dimension: 9563.36 mm2
- Weight: 375 g
- Voltage: 12 V
- Power: 3 W
- Fan size: 100 x 100 x 25 mm
- Nº blades: 7
- Noise level: 18-30 dBA
- RPM: 1200 – 2100
- Max. air pressure: 4.1 mm – H2O
- Power Interface: 4 pin + pwm
- CFM: 57
- MTBF: 45000 h
- Bearing: Hydraulic
- Cable: Braided
- Weight: 84 g
- Heat Sink quantity: 44
- Heat Sink distance: 2.2 mm
- Nº pipes: 3
- Pipe’s diameter: 6 mm
- Total dissipation area: 427410.80 mm 2
- TDP: ≤120 W
- Weight: 291 g
- Intel: Intel LGA 1156 / 1155 / 1151 / 1150 /
- AMD: FM2+ / FM1 / AM3+ / AM3 / AM2+
/ AM2 / AM4
- Packaging Dimensions: 165 x 104 x 220 mm
- Packaging Weight: 610 g
- Number of boxes per carton: 10 piece(s)
- Dimensions: 540 x 345 x 280 mm
- Carton’s weight: 6.9 kg
*Prices and descriptions except error or omissionón