Effective date: April 2018
This website is owned by ABYSM Enterprise, 300 S Park Ave Suite 808, Pomona, CA 91766, USA. UU who manages it.
By visiting our website, you can access to different types of questionnaires. To send them to ABYSM you must expressly authorize the processing of your data. The data collected in these questionnaires will vary according to the purpose of the same, but they will always include one of the lists presented below:
- a) Name and surname
- b) Email
- c) ID
- d) Telephone
- e) Complete address
- f) Invoice number
We keep your data:
– Collected by means of the guarantee questionnaire: during the validity period of the same.
– Collected by means of the RMA questionnaire: during the duration of the commercial relationship
– Compiled by means of the contact form: during the duration of the resolution of the doubt / question / suggestion raised through said questionnaire
Use of information
We use the personal data provided for the following:
- a) Manage the guarantee of ABYSM products acquired and registered
- b) Respond to your requests (occasional data)
- c) Resolve managements related to the RMA
- c) Send product information, brand, events, etc through the newsletter
We do not sell personal information about our customers or visitors to our website. We collaborate with other companies during the process of design, manufacture, integration, delivery, assistance and maintenance, and we could provide you with information that we have collected to help improve the processes related to the services offered. These companies are our data processors and aren’t allowed to process your data for purposes other than those explained above.
We keep your personal information in our service provider, Dinahosting, located in Europe.
You have the right to
- a) request access to your personal data and to rectify or eliminate them
- b) request the restriction of the processing of your personal data
- b) refuse to process your personal data
- d) request that your data be transferred to a third party whenever possible
- e) file a complaint with a relevant authority about the processing of your personal data
Contact us through email@example.com. We will contact you within 30 days in the case of requests related to points a-d.